One Direction Meet Prince William, Kate Middleton at Royal Variety Performance

One Direction meet Prince William Kate Middleton picsWhat a fancy night for the One Direction guys! Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne met the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Royal Variety Performance event tonight!



Can you spot Kate Middleton's baby bump while Harry shook her hand? It's ever so slight, but Kate definitely has that pregnancy glow (coupled with the joy of meeting One Direction, no doubt).



Harry commented, "I said congratulations on the bump," noting that she "didn't look bumpy." Liam, however, had a bit of the butterflies, explaining, "It's the most nervous I think I've ever been in my life."



Louis worried that he messed up his first impression, saying, "I didn't say 'Ma'am,' I said, 'Hi. How are you? I'm Louis.'" Liam joked about Louis' screw-up, "So he's off to a bad start."







Harry Styles Kate Middleton

Prince William Harry Styles

One Direction meet Prince William Kate Middleton pics







from Cambio http://ift.tt/1xTItZO

via IFTTT