Nick Jonas Talks Shedding Disney Image, Strips Down on Ellen

Nick Jonas Disney image underwear on ellen videoNick Jonas has definitely taken some big steps to shed his former Disney and squeaky clean Jonas Brothers image - hey, we've all but forgotten about that whole purity ring thing.



Between Nick stripping down for that racy butt-baring, crotch grabbing Flaunt magazine photo spread , his sex scene in Kindgom , and his sexy new music, Nick really seems to be putting his wholesome image far behind him.



And he doesn't have any bitter feelings towards those Disney days either, as he told Yahoo! Style recently: "I can't be mad at the launching pad it gave me, although the transition in moments has been tough to navigate. It's been good training in terms of discipline and a work ethic. Yeah, I probably was more intense and more reserved and concerned about interviews and about not being perfect while I was with Disney. And now I'm kind of like, 'F--- it. I do what I love, I love what I do.' And that's a freeing thing."



He added, "Like today, when we sat down and I said, 'I love working hard.' That work ethic I think is there from my Disney days. So I'm not bitter about it."



Meanwhile, Nick stopped by the Ellen DeGeneres show and took off his pants, stripping down to his underwear!













via Source