Nick Jonas Hints at Jonas Brothers Reunion?

Nick Jonas Brothers reunion Ryan Seacrest interviewIs a Jonas Brothers reunion ever going to happen? In a new Nick Jonas interview, he doesn't count it out - he doesn't confirm it either, but we're hopeful they'll all join the stage together again.



Nick told Ryan Seacrest that his brothers "have been really supportive and it's meant the world," adding, "That chapter is closed for all of us. It is, yeah. Forever, no. But so much has changed for me in a year, but I couldn't tell you what will happen in 10 years. It was exactly a year ago right now that I was sitting in my apartment in New York and kind of looking at the ceiling, like, 'What am I doing with my life? What am I going to do?'"



Ultimately, he said, "I knew there was music on my heart, and that I wanted to pursue some serious acting projects, but that all felt so far out of reach at the moment."



Nick also touched on the difficult conversation about the Jonas Brothers breaking up, saying, "It came at a time that was incredibly tricky because we were gearing up for tour and there were other projects that were about to happen. Everything kind of hit a wall in a way. I felt it was really important for me to share my heart and say, 'Look, this is how I feel.'"



The initial reaction? He said "it was kind of shock," adding, "They were caught off-guard and it was emotional and it took a couple hours to actually get it to a place where we could have a conversation."



In the end, he said, "we all came to a place where we agreed it was time to close that chapter and all pursue different things."

















via Source