Nick Jonas Confirms He's No Longer a Virgin

Nick Jonas Confirms He's No Longer a Virgin

Nick Jonas went on The Wendy Williams Show on Wednesday (November 19) and was asked a question many fans had been wondering since he stopped wearing his purity ring.


“I don’t regret it,” Nick said of wearing his purity ring when he was younger. “I think it was an important part of my childhood and it was that. As I grew up, I sort of figured out what was important to me and my own belief system. We all grow up and we all live life and find out what’s important to us, that’s what happened. I went on that journey myself and I’m now comfortable with who I am and what I believe in and I’m an adult.”


Wendy pressed further, asking if he’s a virgin, to which he said, “As I said, I’m an adult in all ways.”


Also pictured inside: Nick braving the freezing weather in NYC that same day.





Nick Jonas Confirms He’s No Longer a Virgin






Source