Niall Horan on Posing Naked Like Kim Kardashian: "Not a Chance"

Niall Horan naked pic Kim Kardashian butt photoThe One Direction guys have finally spoken out about Kim Kardashian's racy butt pic - and it sounds like we shouldn't expect Niall Horan to strip down for a similar NSFW photo.



Niall recently told The Sun (via The Mirror ) there is "no chance" of us ever seeing the 1D hottie naked. Liam Payne initially questioned Kanye West's reaction to the pics, saying, "I don't know how I'd feel if I was Kanye."



Louis Tomlinson added, "But I think he likes that kind of thing. If it was true she was doing it to crash the internet, did she succeed?"



Niall said, "She did!," adding, "I'm definitely not getting this body out. I can tell you that. Not a chance."



Did Niall forget we've already seen his bare butt ?





via Source