Meghan Trainor on Working With Harry Styles: "He's an Amazing Dude"

meghan trainor harry styles collaboration"All About That Bass" singer Meghan Trainor sounds like she's a definite Harry Styles fan, as she had the privilege of working with him recently on a secret project and thinks he's "amazing." Color us majorly jealous.



Meghan told Ryan Seacrest: "I met [Harry]. He's an amazing dude. He's really chill. When I first met him, I was scared that he'd be like a big pop star and like super famous guy. But he was just like, 'What's up?' And he's like a 21-year-old dude, and I'm 20. So we bonded. It's great...I think he's an amazing writer."



There's no word yet on what Meghan and Harry have collaborated on - and while Meghan wouldn't spill any of the details, she did say, "I would love to write for One Direction, oh my gosh."











from Cambio http://ift.tt/1GP5DXc

via IFTTT