Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson Drop New "Home to Mama" Duet: Is It About Selena Gomez?

Justin Bieber and Cody SimpsonThe time has finally come. Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson just dropped their first single from their upcoming, joint album, and many think it might be about Selena Gomez.



The guys announced their big project awhile ago, and this is the first glimpse we get into their music-making magic. "Aye @justinbieber you wanna give them a little something later today?" Cody teased fans before the song was released. His tweet was accompanied by the cover art for the single, which shows the guys posing with guitars.



Justin also retweeted the lyrics, "I'll take you home to mama, and let you meet my friends.... Cause you don't come with drama, girl I'll love you till the world ends," and followed with, "For the fans... #mybeliebers."



The lyrics go on, "I don't work hard when its easy, I put in work when its hard, girl I never believed in love till I had yours. This is more than a season, and I'm not just sprung, I'm not afraid to tell ya, that you are the one/ The one I wake up thinking bout, the one I can run to when I'm felling down, life is all good when you're around, girl nobody from the past is beatin' you right now."



Of course, the song instantly sparked talk that it's about Justin's ex Selena, or even Cody's ex Gigi Hadid. What do you think?



Listen to the guys' new song below. Hopefully we get more details on the full duet album's release date ASAP!









via Source