Harry Styles Talks Dating Rumors: "Gossip Is Natural"

Harry Styles on dating rumorsHarry Styles is no stranger to dating rumors - whether it's Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner...or the latest "winter girlfriend" of the moment. He rarely talks about his girlfriends, but recently addressed the obsession with his personal life.



The bottom line? He's remarkably understanding about the whole thing.



Harry said in the recent One Direction autobiography audio: "I think, I'm also like quite accepting the fact that if one of us has a new relationship it might be of interest to the people who like follow the band and stuff."



He added, "I think gossip is natural...So I get it. I kind of get why it gets attention. Why it's interesting. To a degree it kind of just comes with it. If you complain about it it doesn't really change anything. It's just kind of fine. You just kind of get on with it."





via Source