Demi Lovato Shows Off Her Freckles for 'Glam Belleza Latina'

Demi Lovato Shows Off Her Freckles for 'Glam Belleza Latina'

Demi Lovato goes fresh-faced and lets her freckles be seen on the cover of Glam Belleza Latina ‘s Holiday issue.


Here is what the 22-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:


On how social media has affected her: “I allowed social media to define what I thought of my body. And now I realize that no matter how thin you are, someone will call you fat. No matter how beautiful you are, someone will call you ugly. But you can’t spend your time worrying about that. You’re just not going to please the world.”


On advocating for mental health reform: “It gets me outside of my head and gives me a sense of joy. I’m also very passionate about charity because it helps people who don’t have as loud of a voice as I do. Performing is my passion. But it’s not going to change the world. That’s why I give back.”


On inner beauty versus outer beauty: “[You] can be the most beautiful woman in the world and see yourself as hideous. You must love yourself. To look in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re a rock star, you know?”


For more quotes from Demi, visit JustJaredJR.com




via Source