Demi Lovato Embraces Her Curvy Figure: "You Must Love Yourself"

demi lovato embraces curvesDemi Lovato graces the cover of Glam Belleza Latina's latest issue and looks - yep, you guessed it - flawless, wearing minimal makeup and showing off her gorgeous skin (freckles, ftw!).



Inside the mag, Demi talks about loving yourself and being beautiful inside and out, saying, "You can be the most beautiful woman in the world and see yourself as hideous. You must love yourself. To look in the mirror and tell yourself that you're a rock star, you know?"



That includes accepting yourself and not conforming to any standards, as Demi explained, "I tried to conform to what everyone thinks is beautiful. But my genetics gave me a curvy figure, and I've come to understand that in the Latina culture, that is beautiful."



She added, "I no longer look at my body and think, 'Oh my gosh, I have such a fat butt.' Or, 'I hate my thighs.' On some days I don't love them. But, you know, that's one of the things that makes me me."



Demi, keeping it real and honest, as always!





via Source