Demi Lovato Dishes On Olly Murs Collaboration: 'He's Super Talented'

Demi Lovato Dishes On Olly Murs Collaboration: 'He's Super Talented'

Demi Lovato waves to some fans as she leaves her hotel in London on Friday night (November 14).


The night before, the 22-year-old singer performed at the 2014 Royal Variety Performance.


Speaking with CapitalFM recently, Demi opened up about her love for Olly Murs .


“[It was] another situation where my label came to me and said, ‘Hey, what do you think about this?’ Olly, I love his music and I think he’s super talented, and the song specifically is kind of different from what I normally do,” she shared.


Demi added, “It’s kind of got this folky, country vibe. It’s super catchy, I love it. He’s the sweetest guy in the world and I’m excited I got to work with him, he’s got good energy.”


Want a sample? Head on over to JustJaredJR.com




via Source