
Zayn Malik may be several months too late but that hasn't stopped the One Direction star attempting to mimic Miley Cyrus' famous 'Wrecking Ball' video, although his version isn't as racy with the star climbing atop a plastic chair. Saucy!
The 'Best Song Ever' singer looks like he's having the time of his life in a snap posted on his Instagram page, caught in the midst of hysterical laughter as he sits mid-swing on top of a see-through plastic chair which is hanging from the ceiling and holding onto the chain for dear life.
Laughing at himself, Zayn captioned the image: “I came in like a wrecking ball!" such a dork !”
It looks as though the 21-year-old has been in a playful mood this week as he also shared a photo of himself messing around with a male family member whom he places in a headlock while gleefully sticking his tongue, with the caption: “The malik family is the greatest :D.”
The singer concerned fans earlier this week when he tweeted a series of subliminally messages including: “I'll give but if there's nothing left to give what can I do ? ?” while he hinted a couple of days prior that he was enjoying an evening of drinking, tweeting: “Meet my friend ... Jack Daniels :) he's cool, ha.”
Perhaps Zayn is feeling a little lonely with his fiancee Perrie Edwards currently in America supporting Demi Lovato on her 'Neon Lights' tour.
The pair spent a romantic Valentine's Day weekend together but Zayn jetted back to the UK to attend the BRIT Awards with his One Direction bandmates.
Perrie, 20, hinted at the end of last year that the 1D hunk found fame harder to deal with than she did, which could be one of the meanings between the singer's latest Twitter meltdown.
"When you're in this industry life's never going to be normal. As much as you try," Edwards told the Metro.
"I do whatever I want. I go shopping all the time. I go out for food. Go out with my mates. I do everything normally but obviously Zayn is really famous so it's harder for him but we still do what we want to do," she continued, before adding: "We like to stay grounded and be normal people and not act like divas."
Source





