Nick & Joe Jonas Are Uncles - Read Their Tweets About Niece Alena Rose!


Nick and Joe Jonas are now officially uncles after the birth of Alena Rose Jonas, Kevin and Danielle‘s new baby girl, this afternoon (February 2).

“My grandfathers memorial was yesterday. Today we welcome a new addition to the jonas family. God is great. Can’t wait to meet my new niece,” Nick, 21, tweeted after Alena‘s arrival.

Joe added, “As one life ends, another begins. Incredibly happy to be an uncle for the first time. Welcome to this world my beautiful niece.”

New grandpa Kevin Sr. wrote a new entry about his first grandchild: “Psalm 30:5 Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning. I have always loved this verse of Scripture. Today it speaks to me on a new level. Yesterday we were at the funeral of my father-in-law. Today, we are welcoming our new granddaughter, Alena Rose Jonas.”

Read the full entry on Svtble.com!

Source