Miley Cyrus to 'W Mag': I Have Very Few Friends


Miley Cyrus bares it all for the March 2014 issue of W Magazine, on newsstands February 8.

The 21-year-old singer opened up to actor Ronan Farrow about fame, negative press, relationships, and more. Check it:


On her music: “You know, I’ve made my money. If no one buys my album, cool. It’s fine. I’ve got a house, and I’ve got dogs that I love. I don’t need anything else.”


On the media: “I don’t give a sh-t. I’m not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright colored T-shirts. You know, it’s like, I’m not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.”


On her friends: “I have a lot of people that I could call and hang out with, but I have very few friends, if that makes any sense. Like, I just don’t tell a lot of people anything. Everyone’s always like, “You’re so sketch.’”

On dating: “I don’t need you to impress me.”

For more on Miley, visit WMagazine.com!

Source