TOP PICK: Ashley Benson Explains Why She's Not Tempted to Do Drugs


Although she played a hard-partying bad girl in Spring Breakers, in real life, Ashley Benson isn't tempted to experiment with drugs.

In the new issue of Seventeen magazine, the Pretty Little Liars star explains that her family history of drug and alcohol mean she's not tempted to experiment.

"There are drugs and alcohol in my family on both sides, so I've seen lives ruined, going to jail and all that," she says. "Once you start with any drug, it can be an addicition - that's why I never want to start and am not even tempted, because that chain is relentless. And if it ruins in your family, you see how unglamorous it is."

The 24-year-old also knows her limits when it comes to on screen nudity. "I make it clear that I have a line," Ashley shares. "Everyone tries to push you, and it's easy to get talked into doing those things. I'll just walk off-set."

Ashley also dished on her on-again boyfriend Ryan Good. "We took a break because it was so hard," Ashley said of their split. "I work 20 hour days, so I'm always gone. So a lot of your relationship is on the phone and iChatting and trying to catch up."

We're glad to hear that Ashley is healthy and happy in her relationship!

Source