Selena Gomez: Slurpee Stop


Selena Gomez picks up a large Slurpee to go from a local 7-Eleven in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon (January 28).

The 21-year-old actress was seen out with a friend while running a few errands around town.

Selena opened up recently about topping Seventeen’s Most Powerful Girls 21 & Under list.

Labeled “The Mogul”, Selena shared, “This year is when I really started feeling powerful. I had always been the underdog secretly. I was on Disney when it was Miley [Cyrus], the Jonas Brothers, and Demi [Lovato]. I questioned the way I looked, acted, sang, and wrote. Then I turned 20, went through a really bad breakup, and realized I needed to have ‘Come & Get It’ be amazing. I wanted it all to be me. I’m glad it’s taken me this long to get where I am because now I am ready for it.”

Source