
Selena Gomez has taken to Instagram comments to speak out against her fans bullying each other.
“This is ridiculous,” the 21-year-old entertainer wrote in the comment on another fan’s photo after the fan was encouraged by an on-line bully to continue harming herself.
“My fans don’t do this to others. That’s not what I stand for so you can gladly stop being a fan of me. I only encourage love, confidence, kindness.”
To help raise awareness, Selena later screen-capped the comment she left and posted it on her own Instagram.
@selenagomez: “This is ridiculous. [...] my fans don’t do this to others. That’s not what I stand for so you can gladly stop being a fan of me. I only encourage love, confidence, kindness. My love, [...] you are gorgeous just the way you are. Don’t you ever attempt that sh*t again. Ok? I love you too much for you to be doing that. PS. To all my fans, don’t ever think this is fun to get attention. It’s just wrong. I love you all just the way you are.”
Source





