Has Selena Gomez Forgiven Justin Bieber After Admitting She Is 'Finally Happy For Those I Loved'?


It sounds as though cancelling an Australian tour can do wonderful things for the soul as Selena Gomez has displayed after posting a cute snap of her holding a baby on Instagram and announcing "she's the happiest she's been in a while".

The Come & Get It singer posted the adorable picture earlier today, alongside the words: "I'm the happiest I've been in a while.. So blessed and thankful for the future, for release and to finally be happy for those I loved.."

Could the star be hinting that she has finally forgiven her former flame Justin Bieber?

Selena then posted a picture of herself looking deep in thought whilst looking out of a window.

The singer had us a bit worried about her wellbeing after cancelling the Australian leg of her tour after she pronounced that she needed to spend some time on herself and becoming the best person she could be.

Despite the cancellation however, the Spring Breakers actress was quick to insist that she still loves her fans but that she must now put her work second and focus primarily on bettering herself.

In a statement the 21-year-old said: "My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them but it has become clear to me and those close to me that, after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be."

And it looks like 'Project Work-On-Selena' is already paying off with the star confessing that she's the happiest she's been in ages.

And Selena isn't the first to insist that she's finally in a happy place, a source recently revealed to People: "Selena is fine, she's in a great space. She's looking forward to spending the holidays with her family."

Source