Victoria's Secret Model Jessica Hart Backtracks on Taylor Swift Diss


Does Jessica Hart regret dissing Taylor Swift?

After Taylor took the stage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, the supermodel commented that the singer "didn't fit" at the show and couldn't be an Angel herself.

It seems Jessica's trying to do some damage control after her critical comments. "I adore Taylor Swift, and I was so excited to be on stage with her at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show," she told UsWeekly. "I could never get up there and do what she does! She is a true rock star and she absolutely killed it the other night. I can't imagine why I would have said anything bad about her."

Perhaps VS execs were mad that the model criticized their headlining performer. The brand's chief marketing officer said Jessica's remarks were misinterpreted.

"I can tell you that everyone at Victoria's Secret was blown away by Taylor's performance," he told UsWeekly. "She could not be more beautiful or talented, that we felt extremely lucky to have her, and that she is welcome back to do the show anytime she wants."

Source