TOP PICK: Awkward! Liam Hemsworth's Mom Taught His Sex Ed Class


As if sitting through your high school sex education class isn't embarrassing enough, imagine if your own mother was the teacher...that's exactly what happened to poor Liam Hemsworth!

The Hunger Games hottie stopped by Live with Kelly & Michael and opened up about about that awkward experience. "You have your mom talking about sexual stuff...it's not a class I'd like to be in," he explained. "I'd always put my head down."

Perhaps the worst moment of the class was when his mom taught about STDs and called on Liam.

"We had this one day where we given cards of different sexually transmitted infections and you had to stand up and talk about the card and she picked me out of the whole room," Liam recalled. "I was like, 'Well I have chlamydia. Thanks for this, Mom. Good class.'"

Hit the clip below to find out why Liam wouldn't stop stealing underwear from the Catching Fire set!



Source