'I Know What The Truth Is': Liam Hemsworth Hits Back At Miley Cyrus Romance Rumours


Hunger Games: Catching Fire hunk Liam Hemsworth has so far kept quiet when it comes to claims over his relationship with now ex-fiance Miley Cyrus, with the hunk admitting in a new interview that he stays grounded because he knows "the truth".

The couple were rumoured to have been on the rocks for months before they eventually split with their romance surrounded by rumours of infidelity, regarding an alleged fling between himself and January Jones which was denied by a rep for the Hunger Games babe.

Insisting he's not too bothered about all the speculation, he told the Associated Press that as long as he knows the truth, he's not going to get angry about speculation.

"What I always keep in mind is that I know what the truth is and that's all that matters,"

"I know I'm a good person and these days I feel like I'm more centred and grounded than I've ever been," he said.

"I read a lot of Zen books. And I grew up surfing, so that has always been my escape."

But how does he blow up steam? According to Hemsworth he loves a bit of kick boxing.

"It's a mental release to go and beat the s**t out of a (punching) bag for an hour," he said.

Liam confirmed earlier this month that he's officially single.

The hunk, who is currently on the promotional trail for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire alongside Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, has insisted that despite whispers to the contrary, he is currently available.

"I don’t have a lady at the moment," he told Extra.

And, as he was then asked about his reaction to Miley Cyrus's recent successes around the world, he refused to go down the bitter route - and insisted he is pleased for all that she has accomplished in her career

"I’m extremely happy for all of her success," he said.

Source