Harry Styles Writes Taylor Swift Song? 'Happily' or 'Something Great' Lyrics About Dating Taylor?


Did Harry Styles write a breakup song about Taylor Swift?

One Direction's upcoming album Midnight Memories leaked online, revealing (among other highlights) Harry's efforts as songwriter on the album--and ramping up talk that the song "Happily" could be about dating Taylor.

The Sun's Dan Wootton got an early listen at Midnight Memories and his take on "Happily," which Harry co-wrote, is that the song lyrics could definitely include a reference to dating Taylor.

The song includes the lyrics: "I don't care what people say when we're together."

While that may or may not point to the Haylor romance, it's pretty easy to read into it and fancy a guess it may be about Taylor.

Others are wondering if Harry's writing on "Something Great" has anything to do with Taylor, with lyrics that include "I want you here with me / Like how I pictured it / So I don't have to keep imagining" and "You're all I want / So much it's hurting."

Is Harry pining for Taylor (Haylor are rumored to be secretly dating and/or planning to hook up soon, after all)?

One Direction songwriter Savan Kotecha recently tweeted about the track "Happily," writing, "I'm excited for everyone to hear it. @Harry_Styles is one hell of a writer!"

Do you think Harry wrote "Happily" or "Something Great" about Taylor?

Source