Harry Styles Talks Dating Kendall Jenner: "We Went Out for Dinner"


Are Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner dating? That's one of the questions Harry answered during 1D Day.

He explained: "I mean, we went out for dinner, but no, I guess...dunno...let's move on, shall we?"

So, that's a no, Harry? Or a maybe? Did he deny it or leave it open-ended?

Interestingly, management seemed to be pushing Piers Morgan to move the line of questioning along.

Other interesting tidbits from the 1D Day Q&A, called "On the Spot:"

On Zayn's new tattoo controversy, he explained, "It's in a bit of a private area...it's a bit low down. It's a small gun."

Why did he get it? He said, "It's a water gun, shoots water...just cause I like the way it looks."

Who cries the most? "Niall's quite teary and Liam likes a good cry as well," Zayn shared.

The guys were also asked who has had most girlfriends in their entire lifetime? Zayn said, "I'd say my current relationship is my only proper girlfriend." Aw.

Harry has kissed 8 girls, Louis said he's had 2 girlfriends, Niall answered 3-4 and Liam 5-6.



Source