Demi Gives Us the Inside Scoop on Her Text Messages With Fifth Harmony!


Demi Lovato is one busy girl!

When she sat down to chat with us about X Factor and her new book "Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year," Demi of course did not leave out her upcoming Neon Lights tour and how happy she is that she'll be able to bring her X Factor family with her.

"I'm so excited to go on tour with them," Demi said about Fifth Harmony. "I helped put them together last year and I've been very passionate about them ever since they came out with that huge number with 'Anything Can Happen.'" Assuring us that she stays connected to the girls, she even gave us an inside scoop on their group text messages. "Their energy is sooo high!" Demi told us. "I was like, 'Hey girls, how's it going? I'm going to be in Africa for a week so you won't be able to get a hold of me if you need me.' And they're like 'OMG! Hey! I miss you! I can't wait until you're back!'"

Can you blame the girls? We'd get pretty excited if Demi texted us too. "There's a funny dynamic between the contestants and the judges," said Demi. "Sometimes I see them and they'll still say things like. 'I can't believe I get to work with you!' and I'm like. 'What? That's so weird because I know you so well.'" At the end of the day, the X Factor mentors take their jobs seriously. "Sometimes I think they still look at us as celebrities which is funny to me because we invest so much time in helping with their performances and everything."

X Factor's finale is scheduled for Dec. 19, and after investing much of her time in her job Demi is ready for a break. "I'm going to work really, really extremely hard until the end of the year," she said. "At the end of the year I'm taking the month of January completely off. I think I have one or two things that I squeezed in there, but I'm going to do a lot of vacationing and watching crime shows on my couch."

But she won't have too much time to get comfortable being a couch potato. "Also, getting ready for tour!" added Demi. "I'm going to do a bunch of exercising--things that I love to do, but never have time for, like rock climbing and horseback riding. I never got to do that stuff, but I'll get to do it in January."


Source