Demi Lovato "Excited" About Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus Success


While she may be enjoying her own mega success, Demi Lovato is nothing but proud of celeb pals like Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and, yes...even Taylor Swift.

In a new interview with 95.5 WPLJ, Demi was asked about the success of her peers.

Of course, that means former BFF (but still her close friend!) Selena.

What does she think of Sel's success?

Demi said, "I'm really, really excited for her...and I'm excited for all of the people that I've grown up with as well."

She explained, "Taylor Swift, and Miley, and, you know, Jonas. Everyone that I've grown up with, we all have our own path now and it's really, really great to watch everyone come into their own."

She continued, "Selena especially, because I've known her since I was 7 years old. We went from being in the backseat of the car with her parents driving us to a radio show to listen to our favorite artists that were on the radio at the time...to us having songs on the radio."



Source