Taylor Swift Insists 'I Would Never Chase A Boy' As She Shares Dating Tips


Taylor Swift may have a long line of famous exes behind her, but the singer insists when it comes to getting dates she would never chase a guy! So does that mean Harry Styles did all the leg work?

While the 23-year-old has a number of tricks she uses to show her interest, Taylor insists she would never actively pursue someone. The star dishes out some dating advice in a new interview:

''I ran into this problem a lot when I was in Junior High because the guy I liked never noticed me. The best thing to do is give little hints. Go up and talk to him! But don't seem desperate. And never chase a boy," she reveals to Tiger Beat.

The star goes on to muse that she thinks it's best to be mates first, maybe that means there's hope for something more with her BFF Ed Sheeran?!

''I think it's always good to be somebody's friends first. If it escalates into something more, that's awesome. If not, now you've got another friend.''

Taylor, who revealed that she had her first kiss aged 15, also gave some tips for keeping love alive when you do bag a man, and with he exes including the likes of Harry, Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas, she knows how to get a gorgeous guy!

"Never be jealous. You can be competitive, but never be jealous. If you're jealous in a relationship, it's because you're not confident in yourself.''

The singer reckons she was a late bloomer when it came to dating but reckons it was a good thing not to rush: ''I was 15. I was one of the last of my friends to ever kiss a guy. It wasn't a bad kiss. I think it was cute. We ended up dating for a year! ''

Source