Selena Gomez: To Celebrate Her 21st Birthday Drinking, Partying With Friends!


Selena Gomez can't wait to party on and celebrate her upcoming birthday!

In a recent interview with ET Canada, Selena spilled about her upcoming, 21st birthday party plans.

"I am going to have a party. ... My family from Texas, my friends [and] my cousins are flying in. I will have some of my best friends in L.A.," she said.

When asked if she's going to consume any alcoholic beverages on her big day she replied, "I'm going to enjoy being 21, absolutely, of course."

As for feeling and getting older, Selena had to say, "I feel like sometimes I am 15 in my heart...You know, sometimes I just go in waves of being a child and being an adult. It's awkward, I am growing up. I am just trying to figure out who I am."

Sel's birthday isn't until July 22 so she still has some time to plan an epic party. All we know if that she better not let Justin Bieber and his friends in charge, we all know how their parties go down!

Do you think Bieber will be at Sel's birthday party this year? We don't think her friends (ahem, Taylor Swift) are too fond of him BUT there were reports he was buying her a fancy ring for her b-day. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Source