Demi Lovato: Tonsil Surgery Delays Tour Plans




Those hoping that Demi Lovato will tour this summer after the release of her album Demi are out of luck.

Due to surgery to have her tonsils remove, Demi is putting any concert tour plans on hold, unfortunately.

Demi has been battling an issue with her tonsils for awhile, and finally has to take a break to have the surgery.

During a recent interview on Alan Carr's show, she said, "I'm getting my tonsils out this summer. I've been meaning to get them out for years and years, but my career has just been going, going, going."

She added, "The thing is, I keep getting sick. Like once a month I get really sick. They're actually not doing me any good, so I'm getting them removed."

Watch Demi's interview above, where she talks in depth about Simon Cowell (including his moobs!), shows off a hidden talent, and reveals something fans may not have known about her!



Source