Demi Lovato on GMA: Demi's Treatment Scholarship Program


Demi Lovato stopped by Good Morning America GMA to answer fan questions and talk about something very exciting--a Lovato scholarship program to assist people in paying for mental illness treatment.

Demi continues to make her legions of Lovatics proud with this latest announcement.

The Lovato Treatment Scholarship program will help people with mental illnesses, providing a way to pay for their treatment.

Amazing.

She said her father's death inspired her to create the scholarship program because he suffered from mental health issues.

Fans also got to see some clips of her "Made in the USA" music video, which Demi co-directed. We can't wait!

Demi talked about the best thing about her fans, explaining, "They have stood by me through everything that I've been through in my life...I've had incredible support from them and they can help me get through anything."

Demi will perform on GMA tomorrow, June 28.

She tweeted about the scholarship program this morning, writing: "I believe that everything happens for a reason and I want some good to come out of my father's passing.."

Demi continued, "So I am launching the Lovato Treatment Scholarship Program to help pay for treatment expenses at Cast Recovery for someone who needs help"

She wants to hear from her fans, tweeting: "Tell me your story. Go to castrecovery.com and click on programs"



Source