Channing Tatum: I'm Worried About Justin Bieber


Channing Tatum is concerned about Justin Bieber.

In his cover story with Vanity Fair, the actor and new father says achieving fame at such a young age can be a challenge.

"I worry about Bieber, man," Channing says. "That kid's wildly talented. I hope he doesn't fall down into the usual ways of young kids because it's so hard for someone to be responsible when they're not asked to be."

"We're not asked to do anything ourselves," the 33-year-old explains. "You have someone there with a coffee. 'You want food? I'll get you food.'"

Channing admits that even he becomes lazy as a celebrity himself sometimes. "I put my bag in my trunk yesterday--I can't drive here--so my driver, great guy, Terry, amazing, I call him T-Bone, I drop my bag in and left the trunk open," he said. "And I get around to my door, and I'm like, 'What the f**k am I doing? That's not my behavior.'"

What do you think of Channing's comments about Justin? Were they fair or unnecessary?

Source