What Celebrity Did Taylor Swift Have a Lunch Date With This Weekend?


Taylor Swift certainly had plenty of famous friends to keep her company in Rhode Island over the holiday weekend.

Tay recently bought an 11,000 square foot seaside mansion for $17.75 million cash and she spent Memorial Day weekend in her new hood with some celebrity pals, new and old.

The '22' singer was spotted lunching with none other Lena Dunham over the weekend, who she's a huge fan of.

"Lena Dunham is this girl who is so incredibly talented," Taylor has told Great American Country. "She's a writer, director and actress who stars in this show called Girls on HBO. It's my friends and I's favorite show. When I found out that she listens to my music it absolutely floored me. It made my day, honestly."

Taylor also was snapped taking a stroll around town on Monday with her friends Hailee Steinfeld and Jessica Szohr, and all the ladies were wearing patriotic outfits to celebrate Memorial Day.

It sounds like she had herself a great holiday weekend!

Source