Nick Jonas' Ex-Girlfriends: Who is Better, Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez?


With Miley Cyrus' engagement on the rocks, fans of the former Disney star think its high time she'd ditch Liam for her old boyfriend, Nick Jonas. Even Miley's father thinks Nick is the right guy for Cyrus. On the other hand, "Selenators" also feel as if Nick is the perfect boyfriend for Gomez than Bieber. So who is better for the Jonas Brothers singer: Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez?


Disney stars are not only known for their shows but for their complicated relationships with one star to the next. Before Nick Jonas had called it off Selena Gomez, Nick was happily dating "Hannah Montana" star, Miley Cyrus. However, things turned sour for the two and Miley had even admitted she had her heart brutally broken by Nick.


"I had my biggest heartbreak when I was 14. It sounds crazy, 'cos I was 14, but it is. You know that was what love was to me. I was in love with somebody, you know. I was in love with this person that I thought was perfect in so many things," explained Cyrus.


"And when you get your heart broken, that's all you see. Like the rest of my life is ruined 'cos he doesn't love me back, you know. He doesn't think I'm pretty? Then I'm not pretty. He doesn't think I'm worth his time? Then I'm not worth anyone's time. That kind of thing," added the former "Hannah Montana" star.


Turns out, the same thing occurred to Selena Gomez who Nick had also dated for a short time.


"A boy I kind of fell for, but he couldn't let his ex-girlfriend go, and it was really difficult. And I felt like in a way, I wasn't good enough. So the song is basically me saying that I'm sorry that it didn't work out or that she used to be who she was, but you have to let me in and you have to know that I'll do everything I can to make you happy and be the best I can be," explained Gomez in an interview with Twist.


"It was the most horrible feeling in the entire world. And I would never wish that upon anyone. And I guess you have to go through that, but it's so hard. I really didn't know it was possible to hurt that way," said Selena in her interview with Seventeen Magazine.


Yet, years can do a lot of changes for one individual and rumour has it Nick Jonas is still pretty much in love with his former flames. First off is Miley Cyrus to which he had penned the song "Wedding Bells." Next is Selena Gomez whom Nick is obviously trying to get into the good books with again befriending her boyfriend, Justin Bieber.


With Miley's engagement on the rocks and Selena's relationship in the complicated state, would Nick Jonas be the suitable replacement for either of the stars? The big question is, who would Nick pick between Selena and Miley? Plus, who do fans think is better, Miley or Selena?

Source