Demi Lovato: "I Really Miss" Selena Gomez


Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez may not be as close as they used to be, but that doesn't mean Demi doesn't miss her former BFF.

In a new interview with Radio 1, Demi was asked about Selena and she talked again how they "grew apart," explaining: "We grew up together. We've known each other since we were seven years old...for a while there we had kind of just grown apart and gone our separate ways like most people do when they have childhood friends. But recently I've come into contact with her again and I really miss her and wish I could see her."

Somebody make this happen...they have a lot of lost time to catch up on!

Plus, she's never hung out with Selena and Justin Bieber, she said.

Demi also talked about how she is so thankful for her fans, the bond they have, and how they really helped her get through some of her darkest days.

She explained, "My fans have helped me many ways. One, whenever I have struggled and thought about going back to bad habits like anybody does that struggled with an eating disorder, there's been times where I've contemplated what am I really doing--do I really have a problem? And then I just think to myself 'yeah, my fans are holding me accountable and I have to stay strong for them.'"

Awesome.

Source