Demi Lovato: 'I really miss Selena Gomez'


Demi Lovato has revealed that she still misses her childhood friend Selena Gomez.

Speaking with Scott Mills on BBC Radio 1 today (May 29), the X Factor USA judge revealed her feelings on Gomez.

"We grew up together, we knew each other since we were 7 years old," Lovato explained.

"For a while we grew apart and went our separate ways like most people do when they have childhood friends, but recently I have come into contact with her again and I really miss her and wish I could see her."

The 20-year-old was also frank about her past issues with an eating disorder, admitting: "I have struggled and thought about going back to bad habits like anyone does that struggles with an eating disorder.

"There's been times when I have contemplated, 'What am I really doing? Do I really have a problem?' and then I think to myself, 'Yeah my fans are holding me accountable and I have to stay strong for them'."
Lovato and Gomez starred in several Disney Channel movies together, including Princess Protection Program.

Since then, Gomez has gone on to a music and acting career, most recently starring in Harmony Korine's Spring Breakers.

Lovato currently serves as a judge on The X Factor USA, and recently released her fourth studio album Demi.


Source