Go Shopping With Demi Lovato In VEVO Stylized: “Fashion Is A Great Way To Express Yourself!”


Demi Lovato‘s addiction to fashion is as serious as a heart attack.

The singer and X-Factor judge changes her look as often as most of us change our leather pants. From bold and edgy to feminine and demure, Demi gave fans an inside look at the method behind her fashion madness (however, we like to call it genius) in the latest episode of VEVO‘s Stylized video series.

With the help of her stylist Soulmaz Vosough, the “Heart Attack” singer searched the racks for looks to rock during her recent trip to the United Kingdom for London Fashion Week. “The way that I infuse my music with my fashion…I take on a different persona when I am on stage,” Demi revealed in the video below. “I like to wear edgier stuff, because I am playing guitar, singing and shouting at the audience.”

Besides putting her client in statement leather jackets, Demi’s stylists looks for lace pieces that are what she describes as rock but still chic, glam, fun and young. “The most important thing for me is for her to feel confident and comfortable in what she is wearing,” said Vosough. “The clothes are not wearing her. She is wearing the clothes. She has fun with clothes.”

For the singer, her fashion choices are wholeheartedly dependent on her mood. “For me, what fashion means is that it’s an awesome way to express yourself,” she explained. “I feel like the way you express yourself on the outside has a lot to do with the way you are on the inside. I like to spice things up with a bit of color because I’m just more bubbly these days! I like wearing big necklaces right now. It’s a quick fast way to totally change your outfit.”

Source