Harry Styles Attempting To Woo The Ladies With Odd Underwear Choice?


Harry Styles may have hinted recently that he's ready to start dating again, but judging by the 1D heart-throb's tweet earlier today (Feb 10) stating that he's wearing his long johns, it looks like he MAY have to improve his underwear collection before he looks for a new lady friend.

The curly haired cutie took to Twitter to inform his army of fans about his choice of under garment today, saying: "Yes I'm wearing my long johns today, thank you for asking."

We reported yesterday that Harry may be looking for a new romance, despite his recent split with country singer Taylor Swift. Any long john loving ladies out there willing to take the 'Love Story' singer's previous spot?

When asked about his love life, Hazza told We Love Pop magazine: “You don’t know what’s going to happen."

Adding, "If I like someone, sometimes it doesn’t work out."

"If the right person was there, I’d go for it. I wouldn’t stay single purposefully.”

But it probably won’t be love at first sight, with the star saying: “For me, it’s more infatuation,” Harry admits.

“You can see someone and I think ‘She’s amazing.’"

"I wouldn’t say I could fall in love at first sight but maybe I just haven’t done that yet.”

It's been suggested that Harry and Taylor, named 'Haylor' by fans, may have split because Taylor was sick of competing with Harry's celeb pals.

An insider told Look magazine: “He needs to decide what's more important – his social life or her."

Explaining the break up, they went on: “I think she felt like she had to compete with all his friends for his attention, so if they get back together properly, he'll need to make Taylor more of a priority.”

Source