Niall Horan Proposes To Paloma Faith?


Paloma Faith has been boasting about Niall Horan's advances, saying the One Direction member wants to marry her!

Singer and fashionista Paloma Faith has spoken about how she finds it difficult to pin down a man, suspecting her stage persona and dress sense may scare off potential dates. But now she's revealed she doesn't worry too much, because she'll always have 1D's Niall as a back up!

The blonde popstar is said to have told friends he wants to make Paloma his wife, after meeting her at a party.

“I’ve been proposed to by One Direction,” Paloma told The Daily Star.

“Well that’s the rumour somebody started. I met Niall from 1D at a party. He was lovely, but when I walked away he turned to a friend of mine and said: ‘I’m going to marry that girl’.

“Now everybody thinks he’s actually proposed!”

Bet she wishes he'd had the guts - she's not getting attention elsewhere, after all...

“I don’t get approached by men that much,” the 27-yearold announced.

“I think men are intimidated or get the wrong impression of me.

“Maybe they don’t flirt with me because of my perceived image. But when people get to know me, they see I’m not a monster. In fact, I seem to get more interest in America – so I’m taking myself there after the tour.”

You're not a monster, Paloma! Though if you do manage to marry Niall, we cannot be held responsible for the names you may get called by Directioners...

Source