Miley Cyrus vs. Paparazzi: Miley Films Photographer, Rants About Paps on Twitter



While being a celebrity has its perks, Miley Cyrus is sharing just how annoying the paparazzi aspect of it can be.

Imagine having so little privacy, with photographers following your every move? Not fun.

To illustrate her point, Miley turned the camera on one of the paparazzo who was trying to take her picture while she was out walking her dogs.

You can hear Miley say, "So this is a paparazzi that just jumped out of a handicapped vehicle. He seems to be running quite fine. Doesn't look like he needs a handicapped sticker. [He] doesn't look very handicapped to me, yet if I park in a handicapped spot because of these people, I get reported on the news."

She goes on to say, "But no one cares about this criminal that's running through a children's neighborhood, driving outrageously while I'm with my three dogs. I've already lost two dogs this year, not trying to get another one hit by a car."

The caption for Miley's Pheed video said: "man I've never seen before harassed me...All for your entertainment I suppose."

Earlier this week, Miley fired off a Twitter rant about the paparazzi stalking her while on vacation in Costa Rica, tweeting to E! News' Ken Baker, "rare 2 get a moment to thank the universe for all my blessings in the form of yoga in a place like this," with what looks like Miley enjoying a peaceful yoga moment.

She continued, "thought this is what you were fighting against. The intrusion, disrespect, and danger of paparazzi. Stop employing stalkers. with out YOU THEY don't exist"

A fan noted how relaxing it looked on Miley's vacation, to which she responded: "was until E! made this moment about some exclusive to benefit them rather than the spiritual experience that was for ME. I need a real vacation. One that isn't filmed. That is my job. I need a break too."

Do you feel bad for Miley?


Source