Miley Cyrus Films “Criminal” Paparazzo Stalking Her While She Walks Her Dogs


Miley Cyrus enacted revenge on a paparazzo earlier this week, filming the photographer as he took photos of her, and then posting the footage online.

Early Tuesday, the starlet uploaded the cell phone video to her Pheed account, showing the man snapping away at her and a pal as they walked her dogs.

Cyrus wrote that the clip was “in reply to the photos of me attempting to take my dogs on a walk while a man I’ve never seen before harassed me… All for your entertainment I suppose. Hope this is enlightening.”

“Not to mention he was driving around in a ‘handicap’ vehicle recklessly while I walk in a neighborhood full of children praying he doesn’t hit a small child or one of my dogs,” continued Cyrus, adding, ”Lost 2 already this year, don’t wanna go through that again.”

Earlier this month, Kim Kardashian turned the tables on a photog, snapping a photo of the pap apparently sleeping on the job.

Source