Miley Cyrus Calls Liam Hemsworth "My Hubby"...New Proof They're Already Married?



There are just TOO many signs these days that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth already got married that is almost HAS to be true!

The latest hint to a Miley and Liam wedding comes from her recent Cosmopolitan interview where she calls out Liam's hot-ness and labels him her hubby!

While reminiscing about a recent time at home, Miley told the mag a story about her man's attractiveness.

"The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, 'I'm gonna faint – the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.' So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, 'Who's that? He is so hot!' That's my hubby!"

"My hubby," you say? Did she accidentally let that slip?

We're guessing no. Why would she announce she's married that way? If she was keeping it such a secret then she wouldn't let it slip that easily.

BUT if she did, that's just another "hint" to add to the "Miley's already hitched" list. She and Liam have both been seen with wedding rings on!

Source