Logan Lerman Covers 'Visual Tales' Magazine


Logan Lerman gets candid with a huge tub of popcorn in these new shots from Visual Tales magazine.

The 20-year-old actor chatted about his upcoming movie, Noah, with Emma Watson and his idea of the perfect day. Check it:

On filming in Iceland: “Working ins ucha picturesque environment was really memorable. it’s a beautiful country and the people there are so nice. I had the time of my life. I hope to go back again sometime soon.”

On his idea of a perfect day: “I’d wake up and go hiking to the top of a mountain to see the gorgeous view and just spend the day hiking. Then I’d hike down and go see a movie (ideally P.T. Andersen’s The Master) and then have a really nice dinner. That would be my perfect day.

On working alongside Emma Watson for two movies: “Emma is such a sweet, genuine person, and itw as one of those situtations were you get along instantly. That always makes the chemistry more natural.”






























Source