Kristen Stewart: New 'Breaking Dawn' Pic!


Kristen Stewart makes a run for it in this new from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

The 23-year-old actress participated in a press conference for the flick on Friday afternoon, chatting about the cast, film and more.

“I would love to be able to run that fast. That would be fun,” Kristen shared with press about sharing a trait with character Bella Swan.

Kristen added, “We were really able to get close to most of the experiences that she had. We wanted to push it as far as we could. But then, when I was standing on the treadmill, being dragged behind a truck in the woods, I was like, ‘I know this isn’t going to make it into the movie because it’s fairly ridiculous.’ Honestly, one of my favorite parts of the entire series is that first hunt.”

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 opens November 16th.


Source