Harry Styles Talks Pregnancy Scare, Getting in Bed with Friend's Mum


Okay, time for a little One Direction sex talk.

To be exact, that would be Harry Styles and his close call with almost getting a girl pregnant.

Harry!

In a candid new interview with OK! Magazine, Harry talks about losing his virginity and his little scare.

Harry explains, "The first time I had sex, I was scared I got the girl pregnant. And that was despite the fact we were safe. Luckily, we were fine."

This is an excellent chance for Harry to promote safe sex, as he says, "To get lazy and say you'll be fine is selfish. I'd never risk not wearing a condom--it's too much of a risk. You can say it'll never happen to you but I bet most people it happens to say that. If you're not ready for a child, then don't risk it."

Good boy, Harry.

Harry also talked about making good on a friend's dare--to get into bed with the pal's mom!

He dished, "At my friend's birthday party a few years ago I got dared to go and get in bed with his mum. She was asleep and she woke up when I got in, so I just ran down the stairs. She had a robe on, but I don't know if there was anything on underneath."

OMG.

Source