Selena Gomez: Paltrow's style is fierce




Selena Gomez admires Gwyneth Paltrow as she manages to bring a "very fierce" edge to "classy" designs.

The 19-year-old star looks to the Hollywood actress for red carpet dressing tips. Selena thinks Gwyneth strikes a perfect balance between looking fashion forward and effortlessly classic.

"Someone I love when it comes to fashion is Gwyneth Paltrow. I think she's so classy and sophisticated, but still very fierce in a way," she told People.

"You always notice what she's wearing. Half the time it's just like a white dress, but it's gorgeous."

Selena has described her current style. The brunette beauty tends to avoid eccentric ensembles and sticks to what suits her personality and petite frame.

"My personal style is classic," she explained. "Especially in the summer - I've been wearing a lot of long flowy dresses, just because I like things that are light and just classic."

Selena looks to Rachel Bilson for inspiration when it comes to her boho-style ensembles.

"I love her style," she gushed. "I just think it's very cute."

Source