Selena Gomez Covers 'Elle' July 2012






Dolled up in a mesh corset dress from Dolce & Gabbana, Selena Gomez graces the July 2012 cover of ELLE magazine.

Styled by Joe Zee and shot by Carter Smith, the 19-year-old actress chatted with the glossy about Disney, the roles she picks and knowing what it’s like to not have money. Check it:





On the roles she’s looking for: “I get offered the teenybopper movies, and I’ve done that. I haven’t done a mega-hundred-billion-dollar Transformers movie, but that’s not what I want to do either.”

On working with the Mouse House: “Disney is a machine, so people automatically assume that you can’t work for the channel unless you act and sing and dance and sign up for all that. That’s absolutely not true. I always did everything the way I wanted to do it.”





On knowing the value of a dollar: “I can remember about seven times when our car got stuck on the highway because we’d run out of gas money. [My mom] saved up to take me to concerts. She took me to museums, aquariums, to teach me about the world, about what’s real.”









Source