Niall Horan gushes about Katy Perry again: look out Demi Lovato




Niall Horan has certainly been putting his Irish charm to good use across the pond, as American girls are smitten with his adorable accent and blonde haired blue eyed looks.

Katy Perry is a big fan of the 1D heartthrob and it looks like the feeling is mutual as Niall can’t stop gushing about KP’s talents!

This weekend he Tweeted: “looked at my recently played on itunes @katyperry-the one that got away (acoustic version) 54 plays.the best acoustic version of a song ever.”

He also revealed he goes week-at-the-knees when he meets the stunning singer, telling Digital Spy: “Katy Perry still gets me every time. She's very funny in person! We met at the Teen Choice Awards and she pulled my cheeks apart and told me how cute I was. My life was literally flashing before my eyes!"

Niall first had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Perry, when she was a guest judge on The X Factor when he auditioned, back in 2010.

Although she dubbed Niall “adorable”, Katy thought the teen may have been too young for the competition, but put him through to Boot Camp saying “don’t let us down.”

Fast forward a few years and Niall is now part of one of the biggest boybands in the world and in recognition of the band's incredible global success, Katie Tweeted: “@NiallOfficial congratulations, you didn't let me down! Xo.”

The delighted 18-year-old replied: “Hey katy,thank you,let's hope it holds out this week!Thank you for putting me thru!we've been working hard,I won't let you down.”

There’s certainly a lot of love between these two – should Demi Lovato be worried?

Probably not. Just like Cheryl Cole and Harry Styles (apparently), we have a feeling Katy sees Niall more as a little brother.

Demi, on the other hand, is apparently keen to take her relationship with Niall to another level, after the pair have been flirting on Skype.

During a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, Niall admitted he thinks Demi is a “cool girl” and said: "We've spoken alright, yeah.

"So, I got in contact with her, she's really nice. Um, I don't know what's going to happen." Oh to be in demand, eh Niall?

Source