Demi Lovato: Accessories are key




Demi Lovato enhances her outfits "with a lot of jewellery and tall shoes."

The stunning songstress loves to don her favourite blue jeans.

However, the star spices up casual outfits with funky accessories, as she feels eclectic jewellery and fabulous footwear adds flair to her style.

"[My clothes are] a mix of rock 'n' roll and boho, always with a lot of jewellery and tall shoes," Demi revealed in an interview with OK! magazine.

Demi pays attention to every detail of her ensemble. Make-up is very important to the star and she insists that her face be done a certain way.

"I feel like my makeup isn't complete without fake lashes," she shared.

Demi is passionate about clothes and does not rely solely on stylists to help her choose what to wear.

She prefers to search boutiques herself to find gorgeous pieces for her wardrobe.

"I love to shop. Especially for shoes!" she gushed.

"I love my skinny jeans!"

Source