Demi Lovato’s dream collaboration is with Eminem




Demi Lovato overcame her demons over the past year with admitted issues which included drugs and alcohol use to “numb” the pain, cutting, and an eating disorder, but now she’s ready to put that all behind her and use it to benefit herself and her career.

“My whole goal in life was to be a singer but now it's taken on a whole new meaning," she told E! News at the Seventeen Magazine luncheon in Hollywood on Wednesday. "Now I cherish a whole new meaning to my career, which is to be an inspiration. I think I've been given a voice for a reason… it's no coincidence that I've been put through a lot at such a young age."

As she puts her focus on working on a follow-up to 2011’s Unbroken, she wasn’t shy about naming one artist she dreams of working with, and he also has had a troubled past.

The 19-year-old has collaborated with the likes of the Jonas Brothers, Dev, Iyaz, Jason Derulo, We The Kings, and most recently Kelly Clarkson revealed she was working on a song with her, but it would be a dream come true if she could work with “Space Bound” rapper Eminem.

"Hopefully, I can work with Eminem," Lovato said. "He's my favorite rapper so anything with him would be amazing."

Eminem, who has mocked celebrities in songs like “We Made You” has also collaborated with pop stars before as well. He has worked with Rihanna on “Love The Way You Lie” Part I & II, as well as Pink on “Won’t Back Down.” He has also performed with Dido for the song “Stan” and Skylar Grey on “I Need a Doctor.”

Source