Teen Mom No Demi Lovato Fan: Farrah Abraham Mouths Off on Twitter



One Teen Mom is no fan of Demi Lovato and used Twitter to mock her eating disorder and her talent.

"In the v.o booth... i feel if demi Lavato [sic] can sing... why can't I... I've been through way more then just vomiting [sic] after every meal," she wrote.

Meanwhile the reality TV mess showed why she is famous, the cameras rolled as she received some new breast implants in the premiere of season three of the MTV reality show.

The 19-year-old brunette was seen undergoing surgery to increase her natural assets from a size A to C in a bid to boost her modeling career.

She had earlier broken the news to her mother, who worriedly warned her about the health risks and financial implications.

The teen mom didn't care.

“I’m kind of excited, I’m going to need your help because I won’t be able to lift Sophia,” she told her mother Debra Danielson ahead of the surgery.

“I’ll take some time off and just do my school for two weeks.

“It’ll help me get modeling jobs. When I had Sophia I had way more boobs and I shrunk down to nothing. I deserve to at least treat myself.”

Source