SELENA GOMEZ: "I HAVE A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE INTERNET"



We really can't imagine our little lives without Facebook, Twitter, blogs and Google, so when Selena Gomez recently revealed that sometimes, she actually HATES the internet, we were pretty shocked!

It's not without reason though Sugarscapers. Ever since Sel and Justin Bieber went public with their relationship, she's gotten quite a bit of hate from social networking sites. Bless.

"There are worse things than someone disliking you and people on the Internet saying this or that," Sel told GL magazine. "But I can’t lie. It hurts. I have a love-hate relationship with the internet."

“I don’t like it in general. It’s vicious," she added.

But despite the mixed online messages, Sel's still got a whole load of love for her fans: "Every choice that I make when it comes to my personal life, my films or my music, I always say, ‘Would my fans be proud of that?’ If I did something to kind of upset them, it would really crush me.”Awwwe!

Source